Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just When I Thought It Was Over..

So yesterday, I was sitting in my lecture class and I get a text from my room mate saying, "I've rejoined the cast club" Now I'm thinking walking boot because we were walking boot buddies for a while, even though she never wore hers like she should have... My reply, "a legit cast?" and sadly, it was. Now this is unfortunate for many reasons, one I just got better, and know exactly what she's going through, second, I just brought home my Cast cozy to keep the exposed toes warm, and the shower bags home. So what do we do when it's bath time? Get the garbage bag and duct tape. Nothing more rewarding than wrapping your suitemate's leg in a plastic garbage bag and putting duct tape on it. But in all fairness, she cut me out of my jeans when I broke my leg so it evens out in the end. It's a weird feeling knowing I was just there, but it almost feels like so long ago, even though just this weekend I was in a walking boot. Now, I'm wearing two shoes! It's a small world and a weird chain of events, but that's what makes life interesting.

1 comment: