Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Final Countdown! Plus a Winter Video!

Well, I'm onto my final and last cast! Although I should be in a walking boot but non-weight bearing, the doctor figured that because of the ice and snow, a cast would be best. I can't wait to finally get it off and walk! Only 2 and a half weeks left. As promised here are some pictures from the last visit, including the ones with the insane amount of dead skin on my foot. I never knew so much skin could collect in 6 weeks. Know that I know that it's there, I'm dying to get rid of it. It makes so much more sense based on how itchy my foot can get sometimes. Its gotten to the point where if I wake up with a ruler in my hand (to scratch) I am no longer confused. It will be weird once I'm able to walk, not grabbing crutched in the morning to get up.

Bincy taking off my candy cane cast.

6 weeks of dead skin, isn't that yummy?
The difference in my legs. crazy right?
The broken leg size.

Normal leg size, difference of about 3 inches or so.

BONUS TIME!

I stumbled upon this video, and it makes me kind of grateful that I'm unable to play in the snow. If you are curious what this video may entail, here is the link


No comments:

Post a Comment