Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm Not Alone! Even Famous People Have Scooters!



So, my friend Amy, who we have bonded over our broken legs together emailed me this picture. It is of Serena Williams and she had foot surgery twice I believe recently, just like you said Dad, and it is of her, with a decorated cast and drum roll... a knee scooter! It looks rather similar to the one I have. I'm cruising around just like a celebrity, although she probably doesn't have to deal with snow in California. I love how she has a broken leg and still manages to look her best, Me, I've been chilling out in leggings, sweatpants and the occasional flare jean. I may have to take her style tip and add some gems or something to my cast. Some of my friends recommended that I should decorate my scooter. That I feel would just add more looks to the ones I already get. All the people that look at me with the odd look of judgment, this is for you, would you judge Serena Williams the same way as you judge me when you pass me? It's not like it's the most odd thing you've ever seen, especially being on a college campus, I've seen weirder. This is nothing. I don't judge people when they walk, I'm just walking with an additional 4 limbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment