Monday, November 22, 2010

What to Do While in a Cast?

So I was curious about different activities people have come up with while in a cast and typed it into Google. You wouldn't believe what kind of weird answers that came up that were completely irrelevant. For example, there were some of the answers that popped up when I typed "Things to do while in a cast"    Things to do while in a cast

1. Five things to do while you wait for the Harry Potter Conclusion

2.The Top Ten Things to Do while Waiting for Your New Moon DVD (who would want to wait for that?)

3. 31 Funny Things to Do with a Cast Iron Skillet/

4. (One of the only things relevant) Things to Do While wearing a leg cast - Decorate it and have people sign it. Thanks google, I didn't already think of that one.

If any of you have ideas that can help pass the next 1,344 hours, please let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,broken here as well and could use some ideas! LOL I am finally brave enough to go out of the house but my toes were freezing last night! How are you feeling? Hows the swelling and pain? Well,feel free to email me I am not doing much of anything,Amy.

    ReplyDelete