Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who Knew?

Who knew having a cast and a set of crutches could be such a good conversation starter. I go just about anywhere and get questioned, "What happened?" It's a good thing I don't find it difficult to talk to people. Some people say, "How did you do so much damage on a scooter?" I find myself asking that very same question. Some people say I should come up with a better or funnier story, but to be honest, doing so much damage on a scooter, to me seems pretty funny all together.
Another thing that I've found to be difficult: shopping. Now that I'm back at home for about a week, I tried to go to a few stores. I walk in, and get these dirty and confused looks, why? I have no clue. Some people ask if I want a wheel chair and I decline, but about ten minutes into shopping, I regret my decision. I'm just waiting for the day that I can ride around in those mobilized scooters like the ones the old people at the grocery stores have.
Only about another week until the 30 staples come out. I'm going to get another cast after that and I'm debating the colors. Let me know if you have a good suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment